You are in need of a web design, but you don’t need a fully custom site. Maybe you’re in a time crunch and you need something updated, clean, easy to use, and simple to maintain while you refine your overall brand.
If this is you, a template-based web design is a great option. We create layouts based on your style and your business needs. All you have to do is share your website words and your photos with us, and we’ll do the rest.
Our Template-based website projects include key functionality you need to help your website work for you.
- Brand Questionnaire
- It is an important part of the process. It creates a deep conception and it is one of our ways to learn more about you. Our questionnaire includes questions that are relevant to your business, product, or service. It also contains questions that will assist us in better understanding your requirements, wants, and desires.
- Template-based Web Design
- Template-based web design is the process of using a pre-designed layout with pre-built modules for the creation of a website. It is also called “design by example”. The advantages of template-based web design are that it is quick and easy to design, saves time, reduces web design costs and it is also easier to update when there are changes in the company’s branding and marketing strategy.
- Full Website Setup
- We will ensure that everything runs smoothly from start to finish. From domain name registration to web hosting, website platform selection, SSL configuration, web design, and quality assurance. We’ve got you covered!
- Web Development
- Our first step in web development is the design phase, which includes tasks such as wireframing, prototyping, user experience design, information architecture, and visual design. The second step is the development phase, which often involves coding, testing, debugging, and deployment of the site to production. The last step is maintenance, which includes making changes to the site based on feedback from users or business requirements, such as adding new features or fixing bugs.
- Hosting Services Available
- You can choose from a variety of hosting services we offer based on your needs and budget. We have shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated servers available for you.
- Full Support Available
- We value our customers. Our support team is always on standby, so if you ever need anything, just let us know.
Web design made easy
We make it our duty, with our team of designers, developers, and digital marketing professionals, to guarantee that you have the greatest web design for your website and the best ROI! We have the right team to take your business to the next level.
What our clients say:
“Ashleigh and her team worked with us to craft our vision and enhance our online presence.”
“Digitally Grounded turned our static, non-converting website into a dynamic interface that captures the personality of our brand. With our target audience in mind, Ashleigh and her team worked with us to craft our vision and enhance our online presence.”- Baker Republic
“Desirable addition to any marketing communications team”
“In addition to her extensive technical knowledge, her creativity and knack for design make her a desirable addition to any marketing communications team! Ashleigh is collaborative, flexible, and insightful, and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with her!”- Albany Barn
Your best choice for your web design and online presence
We’ve worked on various web design projects for service-based businesses for over a decade in the field. This equips us with the knowledge necessary to determine what is best for you and your company. We provide unrivaled services at competitive rates, as well as an unmatched level of customer service that keeps our promises.
Schedule a consultation!
Schedule a meeting with Digitally Grounded because it is about time your web presence started working FOR you 24/7/365. Let’s talk about growth now!